Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Thnak you PLN . Vote 4 us
1. About Lucian, Teacher and Social Media Curator
1.1 ISTE INFORMATIONS
1.1. edtech20 project collaborators
1.2 . rscon3 Reform Symposium
1.3 w2s Web 2.0 summit 2011
1.4 wise 2011 summit
1.5 oeb11 Online Educa Berlin 2011
10 . MICROSOFT EDUCATION 2.0
2. Free microblogging safety in education , twitter tools and applications
3. Free animation 2.0 safety in education .
4. Free virtual words in education . Second Life .
5. Free blogging safe in education
6. Free wiki safe in education .
7.Elearning 2.0 in education
8. Teachers 2.0
9 . Tag clouds in education 2.0
My top 100 edtools in 2010
Web 2.0 list . More than 1000 tools and applications and you can add new tools on our meebo room
Web conferencing 2.0
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Bebop - Compare music calendar against your iTunes catalogue.
Clickcaster - Record, license, publish & promote your radio show.
Difm - Radio community.
Dottunes - Share your iTunes.
Enablr - Transcribe podcasts, Text2Snailmail, ...
Fluctu8 - Create & share your sourcelists.
Gcast - Podcasting tools & hosting.
Genie lab - Explore, recommend & rate music.
takes any phone call and streams it live on the web, makes phonecasts and phlogs simple and immediate
Ispeech org - iSpeech began as a vision to help college students listen to anything they would have traditionally read. Today, iSpeech text to speech (TTS) Web service is being used in many markets including e-learning, education, websites, media, mobile applications, weblogs, and more.
Itunes love - Share your music tastes.
Jamendo - Review, tag, rate & share music.
Lastfm* - Profile your taste, share, personalize your radio.
Mercora - Search music & get recommendations.
Muiso - Track your taste, get recommendations.
Music mobs - Share your tastes & find music.
Music strands - Tag, share & post music community.
Odeo - Record & share audio.
Odiogo converts your blog into a podcast.
Pandora* - Personalized radio.
Plurn - List, listen to, create & share music.
Pod bop - Listen to bands that visit your city (Eventful mash-up).
Podomatic - Create, find & broadcast podcasts.
Poperti - Save your mp3 on a pop email account.
Predixis - Discover, manage & enjoy music.
Purevolume - Music community.
Radio time - Personalize radio.
SpinVox - captures spoken messages and cleaverly converts them into text
Streaming Radio Stations - Choose a type/style/genre of tunes.
Streampad - List, listen & share your music (= several mash-ups).
Upto11 - Discover & share music.
Webjay - Playlist community.
W.H.A.K. - Comedy radio stations.
I sucsessfuly made all the tasks in eTwinning Learning Event :
,, Podcasting in a creative classroom "
E Twinning Learning Events 2009 D U M A C O R N E L L U C I A N
DUMA CORNEL LUCIAN http://teacherluciandumaweb20.blogspot.com/
I like very much to use
is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows,
GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
Learn more about Audacity...
Also check our
for more information.
How To Create a Podcast
– About.com’s step-by-step tutorial for podcast beginners.
iLounge Guide to Podcast Creation
– another guide for creating your own podcast for absolute beginners.
Podcasting Legal Guide
– find about legal issues relevant to podcasting in this Creative Commons guide.
Podcast Hosting, Sharing and Networking (Free)
for podcasts and music.
– “Mixtapes for podcasts”: find, share and organize podcasts.
– Free podcast hosting and publishing.
– Free hosting for audio and video clips.
– A tool to create video podcasts. Essentially, HeyCast creates RSS feeds from any existing video files on the web. It doesn’t provide hosting or sharing features.
– A podcast network that lets you create a podcast and browse the podcasts of others.
for voice recordings”: create audio recordings from your computer mic, your phone or
, share them with others and embed them on websites.
– A network of podcasts on a range of topics including business, entertainment and comedy.
– podcast hosting solution offering unlimited storage, bandwidth, and free templates for your podcasts.
– this service is still in alpha stage, but everyone’s invited to try it out. It offers a hosting space for your podcast and a directory of user-created podcasts.
– a service that enables you to post text, audio and video materials to your own customized show, and even earn some income from it through sponsors.
– free podcast hosting service offering 10MB of storage space and unlimited bandwidth.
– create, find and share podcasts with this free service.
– create your podcast on Blubrry; browse through other podcasts and create your personal playlist.
– get free unlimited hosting for your podcast and share ad revenue with Podango 50/50.
– Provides podcast metrics and advertising.
– a service that connects podcasters with advertisers.
– Find audio tours of your favorite cities and download them to your iPod.
– Find audio guides for major world cities and download them to portable devices.
– Create live TV shows and convert them to video podcasts.
– A “video podcasting” service. Broadly similar to YouTube, but the focus is on independent creators, who get a share of revenue.
– a simple service to listen to podcasts on your phone.
– Record podcasts straight from your phone.
– Record audio from your phone, add photos and captions.
Text to Podcasts
– Converts text (especially blogs) into podcasts.
– Convert any RSS feed into a podcast.
– Convert blogs to audio podcasts.
– convert RSS feeds, text articles and blog posts to podcasts.
Podcasts to Text
– a podcast transcription service that converts podcasts to text for $0.75 minute. It employs human transcribers.
– A directory that makes recommendations by finding patterns in your interests and comparing the interests of others.
– Explore podcasts, listen to them, subscribe to them and even create your own.
– directory of podcasts and radio shows, complete with playlists.
– a podcast directory with over 30,000 podcasts. Maintains a monthly top list.
– a simple, categorized podcast directory
– a very comprehensive podcast directory; contains tens of thousands of podcasts.
– a directory of podcasts with a top list, a list of featured podcasts, and categorization.
- a simple directory with a very clean layout.
– on Podfeed you can host and share your podcast, find podcasts, as well as read and write podcast reviews.
– A premium directory where you pay to download self-help podcasts.
– Directory that lets you listen to podcasts on your phone (mobile or landline)
– Create your own live talkshow or interactive podcast.
– Audio shows streamed live, mainly with notable technologists. Once recorded, the live shows are available as podcasts.
– A social network that lets anyone create a live, interactive talk show.
for audio, in some ways.
Podcast Hosting (Premium)
– Offers both free and premium podcast hosting.
– a podcast hosting service, with unmetered bandwidth, statistics and even some promotional opportunities.
– create audio, video materials and podcasts and post them to your blog.
– Liberated Syndication will host your podcasts for a modest monthly fee.
– Audio and video search engine.
– an audio and video search engine that searches the words spoken in podcasts.
– Discover and share podcasts, and search for specific parts of podcasts using advanced search technology called HearHere.
– Podcast search and community.
Podcast Alley Forum
– a well visited forum on everything related to podcasting.
– a good forum for promoting your podcast.
World Podcast Forum
– a fresh forum about podcasting.
Podcast Creation Software (Offline)
– Create professional podcasts including background music, jingles, crossfading and more.
only. Free trial, $49.95 to buy.
– Free, open source software for recording and editing audio.
for Mac OS X, Windows,
and other operating systems.
– Advanced audio editing from Adobe. Windows and Mac. Free trial, $199 to buy.
Wildvoice Podcast Studio
– Record audio, add music and sound effects and upload to Wildvoice.com or other sites. Windows only.
– Podcast creation for Windows. $79.99.
Podcast Creation Software (Online)
– Perhaps the most popular podcasting platform. It allows you to record audio within your browser, embed it anywhere and create your own audio channels.
– Record high-quality audio right through the web browser or your phone. No additional software needed.
– Record, mix and broadcast your podcasts. You can record messages by phone and upload MP3 files from your computer.
– This site lets you record video and audio online directly from your browser. You can also receive in line calls from listeners wanting to leave voice comments.
– create, broadcast and sell your very own radio shows and podcasts. You can record audio right from your browser or upload an existing MP3.
Wild Voice Shout Recorder
– Online service that lets you record audio files through an intuitive interface but doesn’t let you edit them or add special effects.
Miscellaneous Podcast Tools
– make your podcasts indexed and searchable.
– a network that brings audio, video, podcasts, and music to your computer, iPod, mobile device, or television.
– enhance your podcast with images and text and share it with everyone.
– where podcasting and music meet. Helps bands to create podcasts.
– Find bands in your city and download free MP3s to your iPod to preview their music ahead of the show.
– Enter a subject you’re interested in, and Noisely serves up a selection of podcasts you’ll like. Press play, and all the ‘casts stream continuously until you stop them.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"